Utilizing world-class technologies and highly-advanced microscopic tools, Dr. Guy Fogel uses innovative Texas minimally invasive spine surgical techniques that allow for:
- LESS ANESTHESIA: Due to the size of our incisions and our ability to use lasers to treat the source of your back and neck pain, very little anesthesia is needed and usually only locally.
- LESS RECOVERY TIME: Patients often walk out of the San Antonio spine surgery center in as little as two hours after the procedure.
- LESS TRAUMA: Small incisions without skin stitches.
- LESS BLODD LOSS: Less blood loss and less trauma mean a much quicker recovery for you and your body after a minimally invasive spine procedure.
- LESS SCARRING: Our minimally invasive procedures leave you with little scar tissue so you can enjoy an active lifestyle once again.
Texas Spine Surgeon, Dr. Fogel of the San Antonio, TX Spine Pain Be Gone Clinic offers an alternative to traditional open back and neck surgeries!
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MIS) is becoming the trend and the method of choice over traditional spine surgery. MIS, utilizing much smaller incision and endoscope, typically results in better clinical outcome, less pain and scarring, faster recovery time, lower risk of complications, as well as a reduction in healthcare costs. San Antonio Spine Pain Be Gone offers the widest range of MIS procedures available anywhere.
Contact Dr. Fogel today for a back and spine pain consultation!