May 1, 2023
This letter announces my retirement from medicine as of June 1, 2023. It has been an honor and privilege to work with you for your spinal health. This will leave you in the hands of Christus Santa Rosa spinal physician partners. I am confident you will receive the quality of healthcare you have been provided with over the years.
George Galvan MD Neurosurgeon UTSA trained. Texas Neuro Spine, 2829 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229 Phone: (210) 951-9055 Appointments: texasneurospine.com. &nsbp;
- Sebastian Villarreal MD UTSA trained Neurosurgeon
- Michelle Cecchini MD Washington University Seattle trained Brain and spinal Neurosurgeon.
- Juanita Garces MD Spinal Deformity trained neurosurgeon.
- Daniel Monsivais, MD Neurosurgeon coming from military this summer
- Juan Padilla, MD Neurosurgeon working in New Braunfels
Anton Jorgeson MD Orthopedic Spine surgeon Rush Chicago fellowship. Ortho San Antonio 2833 Babcock Rd, Tower II, #435, San Antonio, TX 78229. Phone (210) 705-5060. Appointments ortho-sa.com.
These two groups are located in the medical towers at Christus Santa Rosa Medical center on Babcock Road. They also have offices in Westover Hills and east in New Braunfels.
If you have questions about this transition or wish your records sent to a physician, please call the office 210-615-8600.
I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to serve as your spine physician.
Guy R. Fogel MD